||St. Rita Athletic Boosters
Supplemental Registration Forms
In order to complete your registration for St. Rita CYO Sports, there are forms that need to be downloaded and completed as well.
- Emergency Medical/Pre-participation Physical Form – for all athletes
- Eligibility Request Form – for anyone who is NOT a St. Rita parishioner or day school student
- PSR/RCIA Enrollment & Participation Acknowledgement Form – for an athlete that does NOT attend
a Catholic School
- All athletes must have a current medical form on file. Forms are acceptable for 13 months from the date of your child’s exam.
- You and your child's physician must complete this form, scan and email it (note: this is a 2 page form) to
email@example.com. Please submit NO LATER THAN 02/28/2017.
ELIGIBILITY REQUEST FORM (ERF)
This form is to be completed by all athletes that are NOT members of St. Rita parish or NOT enrolled at St. Rita School. Please download the ERF and:
- Go to the Cleveland Catholic Diocese website parish locater to determine the closest parish.
- Enter your address to make sure St. Rita is the closest parish to your home.
- If St. Rita is the closest parish to your home, then complete the ERF and submit the form NO LATER THAN 02/28/2017.
- If St. Rita is NOT the closest parish to your home, you must contact each of the closest parishes listed to see if they offer the sport. If they do not offer the sport, then you can submit the ERF to St. Rita for completion. If they do offer the sport, then you need to register for CYO with the closest parish unless there is not availability at that parish.
- All ERF’s must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 02/28/2017
- We will review and submit to CYO for participation approval. Your registration and participation is contingent on CYO approval. Please note that the student CAN NOT participate in sport evaluations or practice until CYO approval is received
*Additional parish signatures may be required per CYO guidelines
PSR/RCIA ENROLLMENT & PARTICIPATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Student participation in St. Rita Athletic programs is contingent upon Day School or PSR/Faith Formation (Youth Group-Jr. High and High School; Family PSR and Generations of Faith).
In order to participate in our Athletic Program, the completed form must be provided no later than the following dates:
PSR/RCIA Enrollment Deadlines
|Fall Sports (football, soccer, volleyball, cross country)
||Deadline: July 8th
|Winter Sports (basketball)
||Deadline: October 15th
|Spring Sports (track & field, volleyball)
||Deadline: February 18th
Please scan and mail completed forms to email@example.com. Please keep a copy for your records.
If you have any questions concerning registration or payment, please email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you – The St. Rita Booster Board